Friday, January 28, 2011

Published in Rubber Stamp Madness; Spring Issue 171

Rubber Stamp Madness contacted me July 2010 to publish two of my cards for the Spring issue. They ask me to write step-by-step directions on both articles and tell a little of myself.
I'm very please with both articles.
View one of my articles here on Tips & Techniques page 14-15:
http://www.rsmadness.com/howto.html

it's called Sweet Smiles  (Hearts in Touch Rubber Stamps were used on this card.)

The second card published is called Three Pears; its a watercolor crayons and alcohol inks technique with step-by-step directions on page 18 and 19. (Posh Impressions by JudiKins stamp was used on this card.)





1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

Well a big CONGRATS, That is wonderful. I'll have to keep my eyes open for the magazine!
hugs Lynn