Saturday, June 1, 2013

Tornado Inspired Piece

Tornado Inspired Piece

Couldn't sleep due to weather here in Oklahoma May 31, it's now 3:20 am June 1. On my craft table is a journal page. I started painting the background with my new distress paints and then I got out Viva Las VegaStamps and started stamping. In the background you can see brick wall in all directions, chevron, flowers, hot air balloon and more using Memento rich cocoa before adding the darker images with StazOn black ink. Wish now the stamped the mushrooms were upside down. 
Stamps used from these plates:
#917
#923
#893
Individual images:
#17481
#18965
#13011

I had to laugh, I didn't look and stamped the Instagram image upside down. 

Be safe if you are in the path of the Tornado. After seeing all the flooding in Oklahoma City I need an above ground safe room. 

No comments: